Whether you call it implementation, strategy execution, project management or something else...our work is always about implementing change. After years of experience, we have found that finding and discussing Project Management Maturity can help our clients focus on what their true needs are and how those needs fit with their overall strategy. Project Management Maturity is just one of the services we provide to clients. We take the time to get to know the needs of the client, the future direction of the organization, and the concerns of the team involved. Using this organizational data, we take a holistic approach to understanding the organization’s current level of project management maturity. How exactly do we do this? Read Roeder Consulting’s whitepaper on our homepage for more information.
If an organization’s overall project management maturity aligns with their goals for the future, we work with them to help them achieve those goals. But if the current level of project management maturity should be increased first to ensure those goals are attainable, we work with our clients to determine both what the new level should be, and which new processes should be implemented to reach that level. In some cases, project management maturity can be decreased, and resources should be realigned.
Of particular value to this process, Roeder Consulting has developed proprietary frameworks, including A Sixth Sense for Project Management, which our project management consultants utilize to ensure client success.
Areas of expertise include:
- Future proofing through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Impact of the Federal Project Management Improvement Accountability Act (PMIAA)
- Project Management Methodologies, such as PMI, Agile, RUP, and Waterfall
- Project Management Office (PMO) Setup and Tuning
- Troubled Project/Program Recovery
- Strategic Project/Program Planning and Kickoff
- Project Stakeholder Management
- International Project Management
- Managing Risks and Complexity in Megaprojects
- Building Competitive Advantage with Project Management
- People Skills relating to Project Management (Earning Buy In, Managing Virtual Teams, Negotiation, Dispute Resolution, Dynamic Leadership Skills, 360 Awareness, Dynamic Leadership Skills, Changing Behavior)
Having an experienced professional to help increase project management maturity is one of the most important factors in achieving sustainable success. Roeder Consulting is an expert in project management maturity and focuses on client satisfaction and sustainable results. Please Contact Us for more information or to request a meeting.