Project Management Training: Managing Virtual Teams
When was the last time your entire project team was in one place, where you could see their faces,
By combining decades of in-the-field experience with the latest virtual teaming research, Roeder Consulting will help sharpen your virtual team management skills, enabling you to:
- Facilitate more productive virtual team meetings
- Understand new challenges and opportunities of virtual teams
- Understand the difference between managing virtual teams and managing teams virtually
- Apply scientific knowledge on the human side of change to virtual teams
By using the take-away skills from this project management course, you will be able to immediately:
- Lead your virtual team for better project outcomes
- Build and facilitate trust and open communications with your virtual teams
- Effectively deliver information electronically and be able to cope when/if technology fails
- Positively impact your project success and personal growth by
building your skillset
Course Overview - 8 PDUs (Download Course Datasheet)
Our experienced instructors will lead you through our 3 spoke model, giving you skills to lead any type of virtual project team.
- Manage the Culture: Learn the FOCUS model for open communications in a virtual team.
- Manage the Technology: Learn how to select and deliver information electronically and what to do when technology fails.
- Manage the People: Learn how to set yourself up for
project success and keep your team focused on desired outcomes.