We don't have many people change or cancel but in the event it does occur we want to let you know exactly how it will work.
- Full refund (net of a 5% change fee discussed in transfers section below) if you cancel more than 14 days prior to the course date.
- 50% refund in the form of payment credits if you cancel from 14 days to 4 days from the course date.
- No refund if you cancel within 3 days of course date.
- Substitutions and transfers to another Roeder course are permitted and may incur additional fees. See Transfers section below.
- Please contact the Sales Department at (216) 342-4015 or via email at [email protected] to process your cancellation.
- If switching from any course to another course within 14 days of original course date, a $50 fee will be charged, in addition to any difference in the prices the two courses.
- All changes and transactions not covered elsewhere in this policy will be subject to a 5% fee of the original order amount to cover processing costs. This includes changes to book orders, archived webinars and on-demand courses.
- Substitutions of another student to your registration are allowed free of charge. Please contact Roeder Consulting at (216) 342-4015 or via email at [email protected].
- If, for any reason you are not satisfied with a course, Roeder Consulting will refund the course cost. Please follow these guidelines:
- In Person course: Simply notify the instructor by the lunch break that you are not satisfied and return any materials that were used in the course to the instructor.
- e training course: Send a private message to the instructor before the end of the third hour of the first session indicating that you are not satisfied and will be leaving the session.
- A formal request for refund must be submitted in writing within 48 hours of leaving the course or you may contact the Sales Department at (216) 342-4015.
- If you do not attend the course you will not receive a refund.
- No refunds will be issued for OnDemand Webinars.
Roeder Consulting Cancelled Courses
- Roeder Consulting reserves the right to cancel any course 14 days or more prior to the start date due to low enrollment or other circumstances.
- If Roeder Consulting cancels a course you will have the following options available to you:
- Transfer your registration to another event at no cost other than any differences in course price.
- Receive full payment credits to be used for a future registration.
- Receive a full refund in the amount originally paid for the cancelled course .
- All invoices for courses must be paid 3 days prior to course date.
- Payment for invoices can be made by company check, EFT or with a credit card.
- Books and other products ordered on our web site are typically shipped within 24 hours of the order. In some rare cases it may take up to one week.
- Books are shipped using the U.S. Postal service.
Our Contact Information:
Roeder Consulting, Inc.
Landerwood Plaza South
30650 Pinetree Road, Suite 12
Cleveland, Ohio 44124
Phone: (216) 342-4015
Fax: (216) 373-9141
Email: [email protected]