Frequently Asked Questions
- Can anyone attend CPOMG?
- No. CPOMG is only available to project leaders personally invited by Roeder Consulting.
- How often do we meet?
- Quarterly. We will typically meet in early March, June, September, and December.
- How much does it cost?
- The annual investment is $2400. Members have the option of a single annual payment or four $600 quarterly payments. This fee covers all costs for the venue, meals, valet parking, and Roeder's professional services fees. We prefer a credit card payment which will be setup for recurring charges. In some circumstances, however, we will invoice you for payment via check.
- How long will each day be?
- Our regular schedule will be from 9am to 4pm. Breakfast will be available beginning at 8:30am and the meeting will begin promptly at 9:00am. Lunch will be served around noon. We will typically work during the lunch hour, while eating, to allow for a 4pm departure.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- We hope you will stick with this group as your career progresses. However, you can cancel at any time for any reason. If you have been charged for upcoming program(s) we will refund the full amount of your investment assuming cancellation is more than 30 days prior to the next scheduled meeting date. A 50% reimbursement will be issued for cancellations within 30 days.
- How long can I leave my car with the valet?
- CPOMG members are premitted to leave their vehicles with The Union Club valet until club closing hours which are generally 10-11pm. If there is a sporting event downtown the valet will generally stay open until after the completion of the event.
Can I spend the night at The Union Club?
For an additional cost, there are a limited number of hotel rooms available at the club. Please contact us in advance if you are interested in spending the night downtown. We will do our best to work with you on accomodations. The Union Club hotel rooms are less expensive on the weekends and include a complementary breakfast.
How many people will be in the group?
- We are limiting the group size to 10 people + the facilitator. This smaller group size will ensure each member has sufficient time to address their selected topics. It also creates a more personal and intimate learning experience.