Frequently Asked Questions
- How did Roeder Consulting come up with this idea?
- Tres Roeder sees this group as a tool to build professional skills, return ROI back to each participant's organization, provide support and encouragement, and ultimately develop and promote project executives with the goal of creating more Chief Project Officers.
- Can anyone attend CPOMG?
- No. CPOMG is only available to agile and project leaders personally invited by Roeder Consulting.
- How often do we meet?
- How much does it cost?
- The annual investment is $2400. Members have the option of a single annual payment or four $600 quarterly payments. This fee covers all costs for the venue, meals, valet parking, and Roeder's professional services fees. We prefer a credit card payment which will be setup for recurring charges. In some circumstances, however, we will invoice you for payment via check.
- How long will each day be?
- Our regular schedule will be from 9am to 4pm. Breakfast will be available beginning at 8:30am and the meeting will begin promptly at 9:00am. Lunch will be served around noon. We will typically work during the lunch hour, while eating, to allow for a 4pm departure.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- We hope you will stick with this group as your career progresses. However, you can cancel at any time for any reason. If you have been charged for upcoming program(s) we will refund the full amount of your investment assuming cancellation is more than 30 days prior to the next scheduled meeting date. A 50% reimbursement will be issued for cancellations within 30 days.
How many people will be in the group?
Each group has no more than ten members + a facilitator. There are no direct competitors and no more than one person per company in each group.
Are meals included?
Yes. We provide a continental breakfast, lunch that you order from a gourmet menu, afternoon snacks, coffee, and other beverages.
Can I spend the night at the club?
For an additional cost, most of the clubs we utilize offer luxury hotel rooms. Contacts us in advance for options.