Frequently Asked Questions
- Many years of collaborating with top agile and project leaders has shown us that people in this position deal with common issues. We created CPOMG to help these leaders. CPOMG builds professional skills, delivers a Return on Investment, provides support and encouragement, and ultimately develops and promotes industry-leading project executives.
- Can anyone attend CPOMG?
- No. CPOMG is only available to executives personally invited by Roeder Consulting. Generally, groups close within several months of initial offering so there is only one opportunity to join. This means joining later "when things slow down" is not an option. Further, from what we've seen working with executives, things won't slow down until you make conscious decisions to do so. We've seen some of our members coach each other through this process.
- How often do we meet?
- How much does it cost?
- The annual investment is $2400. Most members select automatic credit card charges of $600 per quarter. After you intially register by clicking the green button we set up the automatic charges for you. The investment covers all costs for the venue, meals, and Roeder's professional services fees.
- How long will each day be?
- Our regular schedule is 9am to 4pm. Breakfast is available beginning at 8:30am and the meeting begins promptly at 9:00am. Lunch is served around noon. We typically work during the lunch hour, while eating, to allow for a 4pm departure.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- We hope you stick with this group as your career progresses. However, you can cancel at any time for any reason. If you have been charged for upcoming program(s) we will refund the full amount of your investment assuming cancellation is more than 30 days prior to the next scheduled meeting date. A 50% reimbursement will be issued for cancellations within 30 days.
Can I connect with members in other cities?
Yes. Members have access to a private LinkedIn group. Through this group you can connect with members across all CPOMG peer groups and share ideas and information. Our secure LinkedIn group is not discoverable by search engines and all comments are private.
How many people will be in the group?
Each group has no more than ten members + a facilitator. There are no direct competitors and no more than one person per company in each group.
Are meals included?
Yes. We provide a continental breakfast, lunch that you order from a gourmet menu, afternoon snacks, coffee, and other beverages.
Can I spend the night at the club?
For an additional cost, most of the clubs we utilize offer luxury hotel rooms. Contacts us in advance for options.