Frequently Asked Questions (CPOMG offering only)
- Many years of collaborating with top agile and project leaders has shown us that people in this position deal with common issues. We created CPOMG to help these leaders. CPOMG builds professional skills, delivers a Return on Investment, provides support and encouragement, and ultimately develops and promotes industry-leading project executives.
- Can anyone attend CPOMG?
- No. CPOMG is only available to executives personally invited by Roeder Consulting. Generally, groups close within several months of initial offering so there is only one opportunity to join. This means joining later "when things slow down" is not an option. Further, from what we've seen working with executives, things won't slow down until you make conscious decisions to do so. We've seen some of our members coach each other through this process.
- How often do we meet?
- DUE TO COVID-19 ALL 2020 MEETINGS ARE VIRTUAL. Quarterly. The first quarter is a national meeting and the other three quarters are regional meetings.
- How much does it cost?
- The annual investment is $3900. Most members select automatic credit card charges of $975 per quarter. After you intially register by clicking the green button we set up the automatic charges for you. The investment covers all costs for the venue, meals, and Roeder's professional services fees. Not-for-profit discounts are available.
- How long will each day be?
- Our regular schedule is 9am to 3pm.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- We hope you stick with this group as your career progresses. However, you can cancel at any time for any reason. If you have been charged for upcoming program(s) we will refund the full amount of your investment assuming cancellation is more than 30 days prior to the next scheduled meeting date. A 50% reimbursement will be issued for cancellations within 30 days.
Can I connect with members in other cities?
Yes. Members have access to a private LinkedIn group. Through this group you can connect with members across all CPOMG peer groups and share ideas and information. Our secure LinkedIn group is not discoverable by search engines and all comments are private.
How many people will be in the group?
Each group has no more than ten members + a facilitator. There are no direct competitors and no more than one person per company in each group.
Can I spend the night at the club?
For an additional cost, most of the clubs we utilize offer luxury hotel rooms. Contacts us in advance for options.